-A $250.00 deposit is required to secure your reservation (per day)
-Full payment is required 70 days prior to start date
-If the final payment has not been received by this date, the reservation will be forfeited and no deposit will be returned
Refunds / Cancellations
No refunds or credits will be given due to injury or personal equipment failure. Your motorcycle must pass our technical inspection. No refunds will be given due to a failed technical inspection. Rickdiculous Racing reserves the right to cancel any coaching/track day at any time. If Rickdiculous Racing cancels your reservation prior to your dates, a full refund will be given. To cancel or request a change for your date(s), notification/requests must be made in writing via email. Any cancellations made before 70 days prior to start date are 100% refundable. Within 70 days of your date, all payments are NON REFUNDABLE. Any changes or cancellations are subject to an additional $100.00 cancellation/change fee at the discretion of Rickdiculous Racing. Rickdiculous Racing does not give refunds due to weather, or the possibility of weather. Any variation from this policy is at the sole discretion of Rickdiculous Racing LLC. By making a payment you agree to this policy.
Platinum Elite Coaching Day – $2,000/day
- Guaranteed 1:1 Student to Coach ratio
- Video sessions
- Driving a car to increase your learning curve, as Ken says “I guarantee you drive the car the same way you ride the motorcycle!”
- SD card to take your video sessions home with you
- Binder for taking notes and adding to your motorcycle learning experience
- Rickdiculous Racing is working with Dunlop tires to provide the best rubber on the market to our students!
- Tire sales based on availability
- Tire changing service available on spot